Senior Living in Chandlersville, Ohio
Top zip codes in Chandlersville, OH: 43727
- Chandlersville scores lower than the Ohio average of 76.
- Chandlersville scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a low number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are no hospitals within close range of the city.
- There are 11 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Beckett House at New Concord, Abbott Home, and Helen Purcell Shinnick Center.
- There is a high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is an average number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 77.8, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There is 1 pharmacy within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has an average percentage of seniors in the population (27% of residents).
- There are 20 golf courses in or around the city, including Wildfire Golf Club, Cambridge Country Club, and EagleSticks Golf Club.
- There are 6 parks near the city center, including Walkabout Creek, Blue Rock State Park, and Blue Rock Forest.
- There is 1 church in or near the city (Adams Roger C Pastor).
- There is 1 mall / shopping center within close range of the city.
- There are 5 grocery stores within the city.
- There is 1 movie theatre in or near the city.
- There are no gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 2.60% of total income, which is lower than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.14% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 6.88%, which is lower than the national average of 6.97%.
- Ohio has an average state income tax of 2.51%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $74,034, which is significantly higher than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $61,272, which is significantly higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $26,577, which is higher than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $46,290 per year, which are high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $80,300 per year, which are low compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,080 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $39,468 annually, which are very low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 11.94%, which is high compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Chandlersville receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- Chandlersville has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has very good air quality.
- Chandlersville has a very sparse population density of 19.6 people per square mile.
- Residents of Chandlersville have a very long daily commute time.
- Chandlersville has an average public school quality ranking.
- The city has an average public school safety rating.
- This city has a high graduation rate of 89.50%.