Senior Living in Chapmansboro, Tennessee
Top zip codes in Chapmansboro, TN: 37035
- Chapmansboro scores lower than the Tennessee average of 72.
- Chapmansboro scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a high number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 2 hospitals within close range of the city (Gateway Health System and Centennial Medical Center Of Ashland City).
- There are 17 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Hillcrest Healthcare Center, The Waterford in Sango, and Care Centers Management Consulting.
- There is a very low number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a low number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 76.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 60 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a very low percentage of seniors in the population (22% of residents).
- There are 35 golf courses in or around the city, including Mason Rudolph Golf Course, Eastland Green South -Eighteen Hole, and Clarksville Country Club.
- There is 1 park near the city center (Port Royal State Park).
- There are 24 churches in or near the city, including Pleasant View United Meth Ch, Pleasant View United Methodist, and Mount Hermon Baptist Church.
- There is 1 mall / shopping center within close range of the city.
- There are 22 grocery stores within the city.
- There are no movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 3 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 1.67% of total income, which is significantly lower than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 0.66% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 9.13%, which is significantly higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Tennessee has an average state income tax of 0.00%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $68,401, which is higher than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $58,328, which is significantly higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $23,569, which is lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $39,900 per year, which are average compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $83,950 per year, which are average compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $14,950 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $41,184 annually, which are very low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 15.82%, which is very high compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Chapmansboro receives very high levels of rainfall each year.
- Chapmansboro has mild mean temperatures, with comfortable winters and warm summers.
- This city has above average air quality.
- Chapmansboro has a sparse population density of 125.0 people per square mile.
- Residents of Chapmansboro have a very long daily commute time.
- The city has a low public transportation ridership.
- Chapmansboro has an average public school quality ranking.
- The city has an average public school safety rating.
- This city has a high graduation rate of 89.66%.