Senior Living in Cibolo, Texas
Top zip codes in Cibolo, TX: 78108
- Cibolo scores higher than the Texas average of 74.
- Cibolo scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a high number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 3 hospitals within close range of the city, including Northeast Methodist Hospital, Compass Hosp Of San Antonio, and Mission Vista Behavioral Syst.
- There are 54 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Silver Tree Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, New Haven of Schertz, and First Street Assisted Living and Adult Day Care.
- There is a very high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 99 pharmacies within close range of the city.
- The area has a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a very low percentage of seniors in the population (15% of residents).
- There are 43 golf courses in or around the city, including Northcliffe Golf & Country Club, Randolph Oaks Golf Course, and Carmach Lake Golf Course.
- There are 29 parks near the city center, including Crescent Bend Nature Park, Al Rich Park, and Cut Off Park.
- There are 50 churches in or near the city, including Cibolo Valley Baptist Church, St Paul United Church-Christ, and Resurrection Baptist Church.
- There are 8 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 70 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 6 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 28 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 3.25% of total income, which is significantly higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.60% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 7.25%, which is higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Texas has an average state income tax of 0.00%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $88,804, which is significantly higher than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $80,171, which is significantly higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $29,859, which is significantly higher than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $47,100 per year, which are high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $73,000 per year, which are low compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $9,230 per year, which are very low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $45,760 annually, which are average compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 4.52%, which is low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is very low compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Cibolo receives low levels of rainfall each year.
- Cibolo has ideal mean temperatures, with very mild winters and very warm summers.
- This city has very poor air quality.
- This city has above average water quality.
- Cibolo has an average population density of 899.6 people per square mile.
- Residents of Cibolo have a long daily commute time.
- The city has a high public transportation ridership.
- Cibolo has a low public school quality ranking.
- The city has a high public school safety rating.
- This city has a very high graduation rate of 94.37%.