Senior Living in Circleville, Ohio
Top zip codes in Circleville, OH: 43113
- Circleville scores significantly lower than the Ohio average of 76.
- Circleville scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There is 1 hospital within close range of the city (Berger Hospital).
- There are 8 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Brown Memorial Home, Pickaway Terrace Retirement Village, and Logan Elm Health Care Center.
- There is a high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a low number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 77.8, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 31 pharmacies within close range of the city.
- The area has a very high property crime rate.
- The area has a low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a high percentage of seniors in the population (30% of residents).
- There are 40 golf courses in or around the city, including Pickaway Country Club, Crown Hill Golf Club, and Cooks Creek Golf Club.
- There are 3 parks near the city center, including A.W. Marion State Park, Stages Pond State Nature Preserve, and Cross Mound Park.
- There are 17 churches in or near the city, including Northridge Church of Christ, Logan Elm Baptist Church, and St Joseph\'s Church.
- There are 5 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 12 grocery stores within the city.
- There is 1 movie theatre in or near the city.
- There are 6 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 2.90% of total income, which is higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.19% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 6.88%, which is lower than the national average of 6.97%.
- Ohio has an average state income tax of 2.51%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $57,306, which is significantly lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $46,785, which is lower than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $23,306, which is lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $49,350 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $75,920 per year, which are low compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $19,500 per year, which are high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $48,917 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 9.39%, which is high compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Circleville receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- Circleville has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has very poor air quality.
- This city has very poor water quality.
- Circleville has a sparse population density of 144.2 people per square mile.
- Residents of Circleville have an average daily commute time.
- The city has a low public transportation ridership.
- Circleville has an average public school quality ranking.
- The city has an average public school safety rating.
- This city has an average graduation rate of 85.93%.