Senior Living in Clackamas, Oregon
Top zip codes in Clackamas, OR: 97015
- Clackamas scores higher than the Oregon average of 67.
- Clackamas scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 11 hospitals within close range of the city, including Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center, Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center, and Providence Milwaukie Hospital.
- There are 362 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Princeton Village Assisted Living Community, Happy Family Care Home, and Greenhills Adult Foster Home.
- There is a low number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 79.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 501 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a very low percentage of seniors in the population (22% of residents).
- There are 69 golf courses in or around the city, including Pleasant Valley Golf Club, Sah-Hah-Lee Golf Course, and Children\'s Course, The.
- There are 22 parks near the city center, including Leach Botanical Garden, Kelly Butte Natural Area, and Bonnie Lure State Recreation Area - State Park.
- There are 287 churches in or near the city, including Spring Mountain Bible Church, Clackamas Bible Church, and Valley View Evangelical.
- There are 27 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 414 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 40 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 145 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 3.66% of total income, which is significantly higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 0.85% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 0.00%, which is significantly lower than the national average of 6.97%.
- Oregon has an average state income tax of 7.15%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $69,508, which is higher than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $56,358, which is higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $27,713, which is higher than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $53,553 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $109,500 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $23,920 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $53,196 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 7.48%, which is average compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Clackamas receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- Clackamas has average mean temperatures, with comfortable winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has average air quality.
- This city has below average water quality.
- Clackamas has a dense population density of 2,215.5 people per square mile.
- Residents of Clackamas have an average daily commute time.
- The city has a very high public transportation ridership.
- Clackamas has a very low public school quality ranking.
- The city has a very low public school safety rating.
- This city has a high graduation rate of 89.71%.