Senior Living in Clarendon, Pennsylvania
Top zip codes in Clarendon, PA: 16313
- Clarendon scores lower than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- Clarendon scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 2 hospitals within close range of the city (Warren General Hospital and Warren State Hospital).
- There are 5 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Warren Manor, Presidential Place-Madison Avenue, and Golden LivingCenter - Kinzua.
- There is a low number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 23 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a high percentage of seniors in the population (33% of residents).
- There are 21 golf courses in or around the city, including Jackson Valley Golf Club, Conewango Valley Country Club, and Hunter\'s Station Golf Course.
- There are 7 parks near the city center, including Chapman State Park, Allegheny National Forest, and Hearts Content Recreation Site.
- There are 2 churches in or near the city (Wesleyan Church of Warren and First Church of Nazarene).
- There is 1 mall / shopping center within close range of the city.
- There are 8 grocery stores within the city.
- There are no movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 6 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 2.92% of total income, which is higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.69% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 7.00%, which is higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Pennsylvania has an average state income tax of 3.07%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $50,491, which is significantly lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $41,208, which is significantly lower than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $21,273, which is significantly lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $33,300 per year, which are very low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $96,725 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $14,560 per year, which are very low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $43,472 annually, which are low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 4.55%, which is low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Clarendon receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- Clarendon has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has very good air quality.
- Clarendon has a very sparse population density of 18.8 people per square mile.
- Residents of Clarendon have an average daily commute time.
- The city has a very low public transportation ridership.
- Clarendon has an average public school quality ranking.
- The city has a very low public school safety rating.
- This city has an average graduation rate of 88.48%.