Senior Living in Clark, Missouri
Top zip codes in Clark, MO: 65243
- Clark scores lower than the Missouri average of 72.
- Clark scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There is 1 hospital within close range of the city (Moberly Regional Medical Center).
- There are 12 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Sturgeon Rest Home, Heritage Hall Skilled Nursing by Americare, and Ravenwood Terrace, Assisted Living by Americare.
- There is an average number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is an average number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 77.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 28 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a very low percentage of seniors in the population (20% of residents).
- There are 14 golf courses in or around the city, including Centralia Country Club, Moberly Country Club, and Timber Lake Golf Course.
- There are 5 parks near the city center, including Alpine Park & Gardens, Fox Park, and Moberly Parks & Recreation.
- There are 8 churches in or near the city, including Sturgeon Baptist Church, Harrisburg Christian Church, and Holy Spirit Catholic Church.
- There are no malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 7 grocery stores within the city.
- There is 1 movie theatre in or near the city.
- There are 9 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 1.59% of total income, which is significantly lower than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 0.83% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 7.79%, which is significantly higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Missouri has an average state income tax of 3.87%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $60,165, which is lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $53,897, which is higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $16,968, which is significantly lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $35,640 per year, which are very low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $60,955 per year, which are very low compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $22,490 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $43,472 annually, which are low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 7.25%, which is average compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Clark receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- Clark has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has average air quality.
- Clark has a very sparse population density of 28.4 people per square mile.
- Residents of Clark have an average daily commute time.
- The city has an average public transportation ridership.
- Clark has an average public school quality ranking.
- The city has a low public school safety rating.
- This city has a very low graduation rate of 68.70%.