Senior Living in Clarkfield, Minnesota
Top zip codes in Clarkfield, MN: 56223
- Clarkfield scores higher than the Minnesota average of 70.
- Clarkfield scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a low number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There is 1 hospital within close range of the city (Municipal Hospital And Granite Manor).
- There are 9 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Clarkfield Care Center, Health Providers, and Fieldcrest Assisted Living.
- There is a high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a very low number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 81.1, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 6 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a very high percentage of seniors in the population (35% of residents).
- There are 8 golf courses in or around the city, including Granite Falls Golf Club, Cottonwood Country Club, and Dawson Golf Club.
- There are no parks near the city center.
- There are 3 churches in or near the city, including United Church of Christ, Assembly of God, and Assembly of God Parsonage.
- There are no malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 2 grocery stores within the city.
- There are no movie theatres in or near the city.
- There is 1 gym or health club in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 1.88% of total income, which is significantly lower than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.09% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 7.38%, which is higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Minnesota has an average state income tax of 4.79%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $58,243, which is lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $45,893, which is significantly lower than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $26,357, which is higher than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $36,336 per year, which are low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $90,710 per year, which are average compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $19,097 per year, which are high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $46,904 annually, which are average compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 4.42%, which is low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is average compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Clarkfield receives ideal levels of rainfall each year.
- Clarkfield has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has above average air quality.
- Clarkfield has a very sparse population density of 12.1 people per square mile.
- Residents of Clarkfield have a very short daily commute time.
- Clarkfield has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The city has a high public school safety rating.
- This city has an average graduation rate of 89.05%.