Senior Living in Clarksburg, California
Top zip codes in Clarksburg, CA: 95612
- Clarksburg scores significantly higher than the California average of 71.
- Clarksburg scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a high number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 3 hospitals within close range of the city, including Methodist Hospital Of Sacramento, Kaiser Foundation Hosp So Sacramento, and Bhc Sierra Vista Hospital.
- There are 127 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Marine Residential Care Home, Senior Sweet Home, and Alexander\'s Residence #3.
- There is a high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a very high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 80.8, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 142 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a high percentage of seniors in the population (33% of residents).
- There are 45 golf courses in or around the city, including Bartley Cavanaugh Golf Course, Valley Hi Country Club, and Eighteen Course at Bing Maloney Golf Course.
- There are 8 parks near the city center, including Stone Lakes National Wildlife Refuge, Garcia Bend Park, and Hal Bartholomew Sports Park.
- There are 182 churches in or near the city, including St Joseph\'s Church, Courtland Community Church, and St Anne\'s Church.
- There are 4 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 128 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 2 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 43 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 3.18% of total income, which is significantly higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 0.69% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 8.75%, which is significantly higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- California has an average state income tax of 3.79%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $74,106, which is significantly higher than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $56,250, which is higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $34,821, which is significantly higher than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $39,000 per year, which are average compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $150,836 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $19,830 per year, which are high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $56,628 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 1.85%, which is very low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Clarksburg receives ideal levels of rainfall each year.
- Clarksburg has mild mean temperatures, with comfortable winters and very warm summers.
- This city has below average air quality.
- This city has very good water quality.
- Clarksburg has a very sparse population density of 22.3 people per square mile.
- Residents of Clarksburg have a short daily commute time.
- The city has a high public transportation ridership.
- Clarksburg has a very low public school quality ranking.
- The city has a very low public school safety rating.
- This city has a low graduation rate of 84.33%.