Senior Living in Clarksdale, Missouri
Top zip codes in Clarksdale, MO: 64430
- Clarksdale scores higher than the Missouri average of 72.
- Clarksdale scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a low number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 2 hospitals within close range of the city (Heartland Regional Medical Center and Nw Missouri Psych Rehab Center).
- There are 19 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Sunset Home, Bristol Manor of Maysville, and Bristol Manor.
- There is a high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a low number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 77.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 47 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a high percentage of seniors in the population (31% of residents).
- There are 9 golf courses in or around the city, including Moila Country Club, Fairview Golf Course, and Golf Club Of St Saint Joseph, The.
- There is 1 park near the city center (Far West Stake Campground).
- There are 13 churches in or near the city, including Amity United Methodist Church, Salvation Army, and Frederick Blvd Baptist Church.
- There are no malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 5 grocery stores within the city.
- There are no movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 10 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 1.55% of total income, which is significantly lower than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 0.68% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 7.79%, which is significantly higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Missouri has an average state income tax of 3.87%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $60,565, which is lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $52,917, which is higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $24,666, which is lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $30,780 per year, which are very low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $59,221 per year, which are very low compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $46,904 annually, which are average compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 2.84%, which is very low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 3% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Clarksdale receives low levels of rainfall each year.
- Clarksdale has average mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has below average air quality.
- Clarksdale has a very sparse population density of 18.6 people per square mile.
- Residents of Clarksdale have a very long daily commute time.
- Clarksdale has an average public school quality ranking.
- The city has a low public school safety rating.
- This city has a very high graduation rate of 94.74%.