Senior Living in Clarksville, Ohio
Top zip codes in Clarksville, OH: 45113
- Clarksville scores higher than the Ohio average of 76.
- Clarksville scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There is 1 hospital within close range of the city (Cmh Regional Health System).
- There are 13 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Continental Manor Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, The Laurels of Blanchester, and Cape May Retirement Village.
- There is a low number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is an average number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 77.8, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 47 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a low percentage of seniors in the population (23% of residents).
- There are 72 golf courses in or around the city, including Whitacre\'s Oak Hill, Bellwood Country Club, and Elks 797 Golf Club.
- There are 7 parks near the city center, including Beechwood Acres Camping Resort, Wilmington RV Resort, and Cowan Lake State Park.
- There are 11 churches in or near the city, including Hall Estel G, Supreme Council of House, and First Baptist Church of South.
- There are 4 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 26 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 4 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 8 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 2.32% of total income, which is significantly lower than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.08% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 6.88%, which is lower than the national average of 6.97%.
- Ohio has an average state income tax of 2.51%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $70,551, which is higher than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $65,338, which is significantly higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $25,131, which is lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $46,290 per year, which are high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $80,300 per year, which are low compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,080 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $39,468 annually, which are very low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 8.68%, which is average compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Clarksville receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- Clarksville has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has average air quality.
- Clarksville has a sparse population density of 102.2 people per square mile.
- Residents of Clarksville have a very long daily commute time.
- Clarksville has an average public school quality ranking.
- The city has an average public school safety rating.
- This city has an average graduation rate of 85.89%.