Senior Living in Clarksville, Tennessee
- Clarksville scores lower than the Tennessee average of 72.
- Clarksville scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a high number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 3 hospitals within close range of the city, including Gateway Medical Center, Gateway Health System, and Blanchfield Army Comm Hospital.
- There are 13 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Armor Valley Services, Grace Healthcare of Clarksville, and Uffelman Estates.
- There is a high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is an average number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 76.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 107 pharmacies within close range of the city.
- The area has an average property crime rate.
- The area has a high violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a very low percentage of seniors in the population (16% of residents).
- There are 16 golf courses in or around the city, including Mason Rudolph Golf Course, Eastland Green South -Eighteen Hole, and Clarksville Country Club.
- There are 10 parks near the city center, including Valleybrook Park, Dunbar Cave State Park, and Heritage Park.
- There are 64 churches in or near the city, including M Macedonia Baptist Church, Madison Street United Meth Chr, and Tabernacle Missionary Baptist.
- There are 10 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 51 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 3 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 5 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 1.87% of total income, which is significantly lower than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 0.86% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 9.13%, which is significantly higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Tennessee has an average state income tax of 0.00%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $58,661, which is lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $48,782, which is lower than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $22,511, which is significantly lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $37,800 per year, which are low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $68,620 per year, which are low compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $19,500 per year, which are high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $47,476 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 9.12%, which is average compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Clarksville receives very high levels of rainfall each year.
- Clarksville has mild mean temperatures, with comfortable winters and warm summers.
- This city has above average air quality.
- Clarksville has an average population density of 646.6 people per square mile.
- Residents of Clarksville have an average daily commute time.
- The city has a very low public transportation ridership.
- Clarksville has an average public school quality ranking.
- The city has an average public school safety rating.
- This city has a high graduation rate of 89.95%.