Senior Living in Clatonia, Nebraska
Top zip codes in Clatonia, NE: 68328
- Clatonia scores significantly higher than the Nebraska average of 74.
- Clatonia scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a low number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 2 hospitals within close range of the city (Crete Area Medical Center and Crete Municipal Hospital).
- There are 8 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Wilber Care Center, Czech Village, and Crete Manor.
- There is a very low number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a low number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 79.8, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 14 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a high percentage of seniors in the population (32% of residents).
- There are 21 golf courses in or around the city, including College Heights Country Club, Beatrice Country Club, and Hidden Acres Golf Course.
- There are 4 parks near the city center, including Dewitt City Park, Area One Campground, and Area Two Campground.
- There are 3 churches in or near the city, including United Church of Christ, Bethlehem Lutheran Chr & Pre, and Sprague Community Church.
- There are no malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 7 grocery stores within the city.
- There is 1 movie theatre in or near the city.
- There are 3 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 3.59% of total income, which is significantly higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.84% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 6.50%, which is lower than the national average of 6.97%.
- Nebraska has an average state income tax of 4.33%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $58,953, which is lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $58,000, which is significantly higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $24,424, which is lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $36,720 per year, which are low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $71,631 per year, which are low compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $13,021 per year, which are very low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $50,908 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 0.78%, which is very low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is very low compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Clatonia receives low levels of rainfall each year.
- Clatonia has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has average air quality.
- Clatonia has a very sparse population density of 12.8 people per square mile.
- Residents of Clatonia have a long daily commute time.
- Clatonia has a high public school quality ranking.
- The city has an average public school safety rating.
- This city has a high graduation rate of 92.97%.