Senior Living in Clayton, Washington
Top zip codes in Clayton, WA: 99110
- Clayton scores lower than the Washington average of 68.
- Clayton scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There is 1 hospital within close range of the city (Deer Park Hospital).
- There are 3 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Oregon Trail Adult Family Home, Cottonwood Adult Care Ltd, and Green\'s Adult Family Home Care.
- There is a very low number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a very low number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 79.9, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 15 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a low percentage of seniors in the population (25% of residents).
- There are 12 golf courses in or around the city, including Deer Park Golf Club, Sundance Golf Course, and Wandermere Golf Course.
- There are 8 parks near the city center, including KAZZ-FM Deer Park, Pinelow Park and Conference Center, and Deer Park Golf Club.
- There are 2 churches in or near the city (3 Angles Historic Church and First Baptist Church).
- There is 1 mall / shopping center within close range of the city.
- There are 3 grocery stores within the city.
- There are no movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 2 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 2.54% of total income, which is lower than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 0.71% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 8.30%, which is significantly higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Washington has an average state income tax of 0.00%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $58,447, which is lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $46,719, which is lower than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $18,037, which is significantly lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $48,000 per year, which are high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $108,770 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $52,052 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 11.36%, which is high compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Clayton receives ideal levels of rainfall each year.
- Clayton has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has very good air quality.
- Clayton has a very sparse population density of 44.3 people per square mile.
- Residents of Clayton have a very long daily commute time.
- The city has a high public transportation ridership.
- Clayton has a low public school quality ranking.
- The city has a very high public school safety rating.
- This city has an average graduation rate of 84.86%.