Senior Living in Clearfield, Utah
Top zip codes in Clearfield, UT: 84015
- Clearfield scores higher than the Utah average of 68.
- Clearfield scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 4 hospitals within close range of the city, including Davis Hospital And Medical Center, Ogden Regional Medical Center, and Mckay-dee Hospital Center.
- There are 32 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Country Pines Retirement Community , The Family Tree, and Thatcher Brook Rehabilitation and Care Center.
- There is a very high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is an average number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 80.2, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 216 pharmacies within close range of the city.
- The area has a low property crime rate.
- The area has a low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a very low percentage of seniors in the population (13% of residents).
- There are 37 golf courses in or around the city, including Schneiter\'s Bluff, Hubbard Golf Course, Hill AFB, and Royal Greens Golf Course.
- There are 23 parks near the city center, including Loy Blake Park, Municipal Park, and Ellison Park.
- There are 66 churches in or near the city, including Christ Community Church, Clearfield Community Church, and Calvary Chapel.
- There are 17 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 94 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 14 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 48 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 1.80% of total income, which is significantly lower than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 0.60% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 8.33%, which is significantly higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Utah has an average state income tax of 4.72%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $63,756, which is lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $57,614, which is significantly higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $20,388, which is significantly lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $37,200 per year, which are low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $91,250 per year, which are average compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $23,400 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $48,620 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 5.96%, which is low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Clearfield receives ideal levels of rainfall each year.
- Clearfield has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has average air quality.
- Clearfield has a dense population density of 2,962.6 people per square mile.
- Residents of Clearfield have an average daily commute time.
- The city has a high public transportation ridership.
- Clearfield has a high public school quality ranking.
- The city has a high public school safety rating.
- This city has a high graduation rate of 92.31%.