Senior Living in Clearview City, Kansas
Top zip codes in Clearview City, KS: 66019
- Clearview City scores lower than the Kansas average of 73.
- Clearview City scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a low number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 3 hospitals within close range of the city, including Olathe Medical Center, Olathe Medical Center, and Great Plains Hosp & Health Ctr.
- There are 50 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Hillside Village of Desoto, Medicalodges Eudora, and Clover Care Home Exceptional Senior Care.
- There is a very low number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a low number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 78.7, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 88 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a very low percentage of seniors in the population (9% of residents).
- There are 65 golf courses in or around the city, including Oak Country Club, Eudora Riverview Golf, and Smiley\'s Executive Golf Club.
- There are 13 parks near the city center, including Tall Oaks Conference Center, Prairie Center, and Lake Olathe Beach.
- There are 44 churches in or near the city, including United Methodist Church, De Soto Baptist Church, and Holy Family Catholic Church.
- There are 7 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 28 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 3 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 23 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 2.94% of total income, which is higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.27% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 9.00%, which is significantly higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Kansas has an average state income tax of 3.67%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's median household income is $32,000, which is significantly lower than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $14,294, which is significantly lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $35,700 per year, which are very low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $61,503 per year, which are very low compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $18,720 per year, which are high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $45,485 annually, which are average compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 0.00%, which is very low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is average compared to national averages.
- 10% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Clearview City receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- Clearview City has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has average air quality.
- Clearview City has a dense population density of 5,720.9 people per square mile.
- Residents of Clearview City have a very short daily commute time.
- The city has a low public transportation ridership.
- Clearview City has a high public school quality ranking.
- The city has a high public school safety rating.
- This city has a very high graduation rate of 100.00%.