Senior Living in Cleburne, Texas
- Cleburne scores lower than the Texas average of 74.
- Cleburne scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There is 1 hospital within close range of the city (Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Cleburne).
- There are 13 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Ridgeview Rehabilitation and Skilled Nursing, Santa Fe Trails, and Heritage Trails Nursing and Rehabilitation .
- There is a low number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 37 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a low percentage of seniors in the population (25% of residents).
- There are 32 golf courses in or around the city, including Pat Cleburne Municipal Golf Course, Riverview Golf Club, and Mountain Valley Country Club.
- There are 4 parks near the city center, including Hulen Park, R V Ranch, and Cleburne State Park.
- There are 31 churches in or near the city, including Cleburne Seventh Day Adentist, Calvary Baptist Church, and College Heights Baptist Church.
- There are 3 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 18 grocery stores within the city.
- There is 1 movie theatre in or near the city.
- There are 8 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 2.98% of total income, which is higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.67% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 7.25%, which is higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Texas has an average state income tax of 0.00%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $62,040, which is lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $49,250, which is lower than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $22,517, which is significantly lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $46,722 per year, which are high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $78,475 per year, which are low compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $17,550 per year, which are average compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $43,472 annually, which are low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 7.14%, which is average compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is very low compared to national averages.
- 3% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Cleburne receives low levels of rainfall each year.
- Cleburne has ideal mean temperatures, with very mild winters and very warm summers.
- This city has above average air quality.
- Cleburne has a sparse population density of 198.2 people per square mile.
- Residents of Cleburne have an average daily commute time.
- The city has an average public transportation ridership.
- Cleburne has a low public school quality ranking.
- The city has a high public school safety rating.
- This city has a low graduation rate of 78.43%.