Senior Living in Clementon, New Jersey
Top zip codes in Clementon, NJ: 08021
- Clementon scores lower than the New Jersey average of 76.
- Clementon scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 11 hospitals within close range of the city, including Kennedy University Hospital, Inc (stratford Divis, Camden Cnty Hlth Servs Center, and Virtua West Jersey Hospital.
- There are 112 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Voorhees Senior Living, Lindenwold Towers, and Laurel Manor Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center.
- There is a high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a very high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 883 pharmacies within close range of the city.
- The area has a high property crime rate.
- The area has a low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a very low percentage of seniors in the population (22% of residents).
- There are 135 golf courses in or around the city, including Pine Hill Golf Club, Pine Valley Course at Pine Valley Golf Club, and Valleybrook Golf Club.
- There are 11 parks near the city center, including Trump National Golf Club, Timber Creek Park, and Saddler\'s Woods.
- There are 260 churches in or near the city, including St Edward\'s Church, Bethany Baptist Church, and Laurel Springs Baptist Church.
- There are 15 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 373 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 14 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 294 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 7.24% of total income, which is significantly higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 2.50% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 7.00%, which is higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- New Jersey has an average state income tax of 2.43%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $62,379, which is lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $51,375, which is lower than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $26,263, which is higher than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $68,700 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $127,750 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $22,165 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $46,332 annually, which are average compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 11.98%, which is high compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Clementon receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- Clementon has average mean temperatures, with comfortable winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has below average air quality.
- This city has below average water quality.
- Clementon has a dense population density of 3,450.8 people per square mile.
- Residents of Clementon have a long daily commute time.
- The city has a very high public transportation ridership.
- Clementon has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The city has a very high public school safety rating.
- This city has an average graduation rate of 85.82%.