Senior Living in Clements, Minnesota
Top zip codes in Clements, MN: 56224
- Clements scores higher than the Minnesota average of 70.
- Clements scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There is 1 hospital within close range of the city (Redwood Area Hospital).
- There are 9 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Gil-Mor Manor And Gil-Mor Haven, Golden LivingCenter - Wabasso, and St. John Lutheran Home.
- There is a low number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a very low number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 81.1, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 7 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has an average percentage of seniors in the population (29% of residents).
- There are 10 golf courses in or around the city, including Redwood Falls Golf Club, Farmers Golf & Health Club, and Springfield Golf Club.
- There are 3 parks near the city center, including Springfield, MN Rothenburg Campground, Rothenburg Campground, and Cedar Mountain Scientific and Natural Area (SNA).
- There is 1 church in or near the city (Assemblies of God Church).
- There are no malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 5 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 2 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 4 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 1.86% of total income, which is significantly lower than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.08% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 7.38%, which is higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Minnesota has an average state income tax of 4.79%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $66,164, which is higher than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $52,500, which is higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $28,755, which is significantly higher than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $36,336 per year, which are low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $90,710 per year, which are average compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $19,097 per year, which are high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $46,904 annually, which are average compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 1.24%, which is very low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Clements receives ideal levels of rainfall each year.
- Clements has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has above average air quality.
- Clements has a very sparse population density of 9.0 people per square mile.
- Residents of Clements have a long daily commute time.
- Clements has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The city has a high public school safety rating.
- This city has an average graduation rate of 88.30%.