Senior Living in Clemmons, North Carolina
Top zip codes in Clemmons, NC: 27012
- Clemmons scores significantly higher than the North Carolina average of 72.
- Clemmons scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 6 hospitals within close range of the city, including Forsyth Memorial Hospital, Amos Cottage Rehab Hospital, and Medical Park Hospital.
- There are 48 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Regency Care of Clemmons, Depaul Adult Care Communities, and The Crest of Clemmons.
- There is a high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is an average number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 77.8, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 309 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has an average percentage of seniors in the population (28% of residents).
- There are 59 golf courses in or around the city, including Salem Glen Country Club, Tanglewood Park (Championship Course at Tanglewood Park), and Oak Valley Golf Club.
- There are 8 parks near the city center, including Tanglewood Park, Hobby Park, and Old Salem Museums & Gardens.
- There are 132 churches in or near the city, including Bible Baptist Church, Clemmons First Baptist Church, and Center Grove Baptist Church.
- There are 14 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 124 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 7 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 15 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 2.30% of total income, which is significantly lower than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 0.95% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 7.25%, which is higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- North Carolina has an average state income tax of 4.89%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $89,750, which is significantly higher than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $73,963, which is significantly higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $34,476, which is significantly higher than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $42,150 per year, which are average compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $85,775 per year, which are average compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $14,820 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $41,184 annually, which are very low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 5.93%, which is low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Clemmons receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- Clemmons has mild mean temperatures, with comfortable winters and warm summers.
- This city has below average air quality.
- This city has above average water quality.
- Clemmons has an average population density of 607.1 people per square mile.
- Residents of Clemmons have a short daily commute time.
- The city has an average public transportation ridership.
- Clemmons has an average public school quality ranking.
- The city has a very high public school safety rating.
- This city has a very high graduation rate of 94.87%.