Senior Living in Clermont, Florida
- Clermont scores lower than the Florida average of 76.
- Clermont scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a high number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 2 hospitals within close range of the city (South Lake Hospital and South Lake Hospital).
- There are 21 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Clermont Health and Rehabilitation Center, Brookdale Clermont, and Crane\'s View Lodge.
- There is a very high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a low number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 79.4, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 89 pharmacies within close range of the city.
- The area has an average property crime rate.
- The area has a low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a low percentage of seniors in the population (26% of residents).
- There are 100 golf courses in or around the city, including Diamond Players Club Clermont, King\'s Ridge Golf Club, and Green Valley Country Club.
- There are 4 parks near the city center, including Kings Ridge Golf Club, Lake Louisa State Park, and Clerbrook Golf & RV Resort.
- There are 41 churches in or near the city, including Blessed Sacrament Catholic, First Baptist Church, and First Christian Church.
- There are 2 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 58 grocery stores within the city.
- There is 1 movie theatre in or near the city.
- There are 7 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 3.37% of total income, which is significantly higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 0.98% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 6.75%, which is lower than the national average of 6.97%.
- Florida has an average state income tax of 0.00%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $72,881, which is significantly higher than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $58,026, which is significantly higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $26,380, which is higher than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $40,119 per year, which are average compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $94,353 per year, which are average compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $42,328 annually, which are low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 8.78%, which is average compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is average compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Clermont receives very high levels of rainfall each year.
- Clermont has ideal mean temperatures, with very mild winters and very warm summers.
- This city has above average air quality.
- This city has very poor water quality.
- Clermont has an average population density of 613.6 people per square mile.
- Residents of Clermont have a long daily commute time.
- The city has an average public transportation ridership.
- Clermont has an average public school quality ranking.
- The city has a high public school safety rating.
- This city has a high graduation rate of 89.75%.