Senior Living in Clermont, Georgia
Top zip codes in Clermont, GA: 30527
- Clermont scores lower than the Georgia average of 72.
- Clermont scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a low number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 2 hospitals within close range of the city (Northeast Georgia Medical Center, Inc and Lanier Park Campus).
- There are 24 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Friendship Health and Rehab, Gateway Health and Rehab, and Willowbrooke Court at Lanier Village Estates.
- There is a high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a low number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 77.2, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 93 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has an average percentage of seniors in the population (28% of residents).
- There are 26 golf courses in or around the city, including Chattahoochee Golf Club, Skitt Mountain Golf Course, and Piedmont Golf Club.
- There are 6 parks near the city center, including Don Carter State Park, Chestatee Wildlife Preserve & Zoo, and Gold\'n Gem Grubbin.
- There are 3 churches in or near the city, including Lula\'s Assembly of Praise, Adventures In Missions, and Airline Baptist Church.
- There are 3 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 36 grocery stores within the city.
- There are no movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 5 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 2.23% of total income, which is significantly lower than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 0.80% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 6.50%, which is lower than the national average of 6.97%.
- Georgia has an average state income tax of 5.02%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $72,428, which is significantly higher than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $62,668, which is significantly higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $27,077, which is higher than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $45,000 per year, which are high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $71,175 per year, which are low compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $22,100 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $42,900 annually, which are low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 9.40%, which is high compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is average compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Clermont receives very high levels of rainfall each year.
- Clermont has mild mean temperatures, with comfortable winters and warm summers.
- This city has very poor air quality.
- Clermont has a sparse population density of 159.4 people per square mile.
- Residents of Clermont have a long daily commute time.
- The city has a very high public transportation ridership.
- Clermont has a low public school quality ranking.
- The city has a high public school safety rating.
- This city has a low graduation rate of 83.38%.