Senior Living in Cleveland, Minnesota
Top zip codes in Cleveland, MN: 56017
- Cleveland scores significantly higher than the Minnesota average of 70.
- Cleveland scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a low number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There is 1 hospital within close range of the city (Minnesota Valley Health Center Inc).
- There are 28 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Shiloh\'s Hope, Inc. - Marah Residence, Central Health Care, and Shiloh\'s Hope, Inc. - Shekhinah Residence.
- There is a high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is an average number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 81.1, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 10 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has an average percentage of seniors in the population (30% of residents).
- There are 18 golf courses in or around the city, including Le Sueur Country Club, Mankato Golf Club, and Prairie Ridge Golf Course.
- There are 11 parks near the city center, including Point Pleasant Campgrounds, Bray Park, and Riverside Park.
- There are 4 churches in or near the city, including All Saints Catholic Chr Rctry, All Saints Catholic School, and All Saints School.
- There are 5 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 13 grocery stores within the city.
- There is 1 movie theatre in or near the city.
- There are 7 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 2.59% of total income, which is lower than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 0.86% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 7.38%, which is higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Minnesota has an average state income tax of 4.79%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $79,755, which is significantly higher than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $67,344, which is significantly higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $30,159, which is significantly higher than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $42,810 per year, which are average compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $94,451 per year, which are average compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,860 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $56,628 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 5.16%, which is low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Cleveland receives low levels of rainfall each year.
- Cleveland has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has above average air quality.
- Cleveland has a very sparse population density of 56.2 people per square mile.
- Residents of Cleveland have an average daily commute time.
- The city has a high public transportation ridership.
- Cleveland has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The city has a high public school safety rating.
- This city has a very high graduation rate of 95.39%.