Senior Living in Clever, Missouri
Top zip codes in Clever, MO: 65631
- Clever scores higher than the Missouri average of 72.
- Clever scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a low number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are no hospitals within close range of the city.
- There are 46 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Life Enhancement Village of The Ozarks, Sonshine Manor, and Bradford Court, Assisted Living by Americare.
- There is a high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is an average number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 77.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 42 pharmacies within close range of the city.
- The area has a very low property crime rate.
- The area has an average violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a very low percentage of seniors in the population (20% of residents).
- There are 27 golf courses in or around the city, including Hidden Valley Golf Links, Fremont Hills Country Club, and Rivercut Golf Course.
- There are 6 parks near the city center, including Shelvin Rock Access, Delaware Town Access, and Wilson\'s Creek National Battlefield.
- There are 28 churches in or near the city, including First Baptist Church, North Nixa Baptist Church, and First Baptist Church.
- There is 1 mall / shopping center within close range of the city.
- There are 32 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 5 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 18 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 1.99% of total income, which is significantly lower than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 0.80% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 7.79%, which is significantly higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Missouri has an average state income tax of 3.87%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $58,724, which is lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $52,241, which is higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $20,464, which is significantly lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $23,940 per year, which are very low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $60,590 per year, which are very low compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $21,450 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $41,184 annually, which are very low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 5.45%, which is low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is very low compared to national averages.
- 2% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Clever receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- Clever has mild mean temperatures, with comfortable winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has average air quality.
- Clever has a sparse population density of 109.2 people per square mile.
- Residents of Clever have a long daily commute time.
- The city has a very low public transportation ridership.
- Clever has an average public school quality ranking.
- The city has a low public school safety rating.
- This city has a high graduation rate of 91.17%.