Senior Living in Cleves, Ohio
Top zip codes in Cleves, OH: 45002
- Cleves scores lower than the Ohio average of 76.
- Cleves scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 3 hospitals within close range of the city, including Dearborn County Hospital, Mercy Franciscan Hospital - Mt Airy, and Mercy Franciscan Hospital Western Hills.
- There are 68 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Shawneespring of Harrison, Pristine Senior Living & Post-Acute Care of Cincinnati Three Rivers, and Hillebrand Nursing and Rehabilitation Center.
- There is a very high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a very high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 77.8, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 189 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a very low percentage of seniors in the population (23% of residents).
- There are 101 golf courses in or around the city, including Robin\'s Nest Golf Course, Hillview Golf Course, and Miami View Golf Club.
- There are 14 parks near the city center, including Edgewater Motor Sports Park, Shawnee Lookout, and Veterans Park.
- There are 175 churches in or near the city, including Zion United Methodist Church, First Baptist Church of Cleves, and Cleves Church of Christ.
- There are 10 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 118 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 7 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 42 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 3.33% of total income, which is significantly higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.53% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 6.88%, which is lower than the national average of 6.97%.
- Ohio has an average state income tax of 2.51%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $71,991, which is significantly higher than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $55,932, which is higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $25,350, which is lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $49,320 per year, which are high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $97,455 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $16,120 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $46,904 annually, which are average compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 8.92%, which is high compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 2% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Cleves receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- Cleves has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has very poor air quality.
- This city has very good water quality.
- Cleves has an average population density of 526.9 people per square mile.
- Residents of Cleves have a long daily commute time.
- The city has a low public transportation ridership.
- Cleves has an average public school quality ranking.
- The city has an average public school safety rating.
- This city has an average graduation rate of 86.61%.