Senior Living in Clifford, Pennsylvania
Top zip codes in Clifford, PA: 18413
- Clifford scores significantly higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- Clifford scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 2 hospitals within close range of the city (Marian Community Hospital and Mid-valley Hospital).
- There are 20 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Forest City Nursing and Rehab Center, Carbondale Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, and Creekside Health and Rehabilitation Center.
- There is a very high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a very high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 51 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a high percentage of seniors in the population (30% of residents).
- There are 43 golf courses in or around the city, including Scottish Glen Golf Course, Elkview Country Club, and Panorama Golf Course.
- There are 4 parks near the city center, including Shady Rest Campground, Lackawanna State Park, and Shore Forest Campground.
- There are 16 churches in or near the city, including Berean Baptist Church, Carbondale First United Church, and St Rose Church.
- There is 1 mall / shopping center within close range of the city.
- There are 28 grocery stores within the city.
- There are no movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 15 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 3.66% of total income, which is significantly higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.44% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 7.00%, which is higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Pennsylvania has an average state income tax of 3.07%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $67,923, which is higher than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $66,250, which is significantly higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $26,985, which is higher than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $33,300 per year, which are very low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $96,725 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $14,560 per year, which are very low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $43,472 annually, which are low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 0.00%, which is very low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Clifford receives low levels of rainfall each year.
- Clifford has harsh mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has very poor air quality.
- Clifford has a sparse population density of 168.7 people per square mile.
- Residents of Clifford have a very short daily commute time.
- Clifford has an average public school quality ranking.
- The city has a very low public school safety rating.
- This city has a very high graduation rate of 100.00%.