Senior Living in Cliffwood, New Jersey
Top zip codes in Cliffwood, NJ: 07721
- Cliffwood scores higher than the New Jersey average of 76.
- Cliffwood scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 7 hospitals within close range of the city, including Bayshore Community Hospital, Raritan Bay Medical Center, and Woodbridge Development Center.
- There are 92 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Madison Center, Regency Park Nursing Center, and Atrium at Matawan.
- There is a high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a very high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 889 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a very low percentage of seniors in the population (18% of residents).
- There are 140 golf courses in or around the city, including Glenwood Country Club, South Shore Golf Course, and Marlboro Country Club.
- There are 14 parks near the city center, including Long Pond Park, Holmdel Park, and Lemon Creek Park.
- There are 308 churches in or near the city, including Mount Moriah Baptist Church, New Light Baptist Community, and Providence Baptist Church.
- There are 6 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 382 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 17 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 244 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 6.89% of total income, which is significantly higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.63% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 7.00%, which is higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- New Jersey has an average state income tax of 2.43%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $97,785, which is significantly higher than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $97,827, which is significantly higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $34,251, which is significantly higher than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $83,400 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $137,616 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $21,970 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $49,192 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 4.79%, which is low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Cliffwood receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- Cliffwood has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has below average air quality.
- This city has average water quality.
- Cliffwood has a dense population density of 3,236.1 people per square mile.
- Residents of Cliffwood have a very long daily commute time.
- The city has a very high public transportation ridership.
- Cliffwood has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The city has a very high public school safety rating.
- This city has a very high graduation rate of 93.58%.