Senior Living in Clinton, Missouri
Top zip codes in Clinton, MO: 64735
- Clinton scores lower than the Missouri average of 72.
- Clinton scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a high number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There is 1 hospital within close range of the city (Golden Valley Memorial Hospital).
- There are 5 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Bristol Manor of Clinton, Clinton Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center, and The Arbors at Glendale Gardens.
- There is a low number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a low number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 77.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 16 pharmacies within close range of the city.
- The area has a very high property crime rate.
- The area has an average violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a high percentage of seniors in the population (34% of residents).
- There are 5 golf courses in or around the city, including Clinton Country Club, Meadow Lake Country Club, and Royal Oaks Golf Course.
- There are 3 parks near the city center, including Cozy Corners RV Park, Cooper Creek Public Use Area, and Shady Grove RV Park.
- There is 1 church in or near the city (Allen Street Baptist Church).
- There is 1 mall / shopping center within close range of the city.
- There are 7 grocery stores within the city.
- There is 1 movie theatre in or near the city.
- There are 7 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 1.87% of total income, which is significantly lower than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 0.80% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 7.79%, which is significantly higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Missouri has an average state income tax of 3.87%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $54,491, which is significantly lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $38,914, which is significantly lower than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $23,266, which is lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $25,350 per year, which are very low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $54,750 per year, which are very low compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $22,682 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $42,625 annually, which are low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 7.72%, which is average compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Clinton receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- Clinton has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has average air quality.
- Clinton has a very sparse population density of 50.4 people per square mile.
- Residents of Clinton have a short daily commute time.
- Clinton has an average public school quality ranking.
- The city has a low public school safety rating.
- This city has a low graduation rate of 84.23%.