Senior Living in Clinton, Ohio
Top zip codes in Clinton, OH: 44216
- Clinton scores higher than the Ohio average of 76.
- Clinton scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a high number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 10 hospitals within close range of the city, including Summa Barberton Hospital, Akron General Medical Center, and Children\'s Hosp Medical Center.
- There are 102 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including St. Luke Lutheran Community-Portage Lakes, Chapel Hill Community, and Pleasant View Health Care Center.
- There is a very high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a very high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 77.8, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 406 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has an average percentage of seniors in the population (30% of residents).
- There are 118 golf courses in or around the city, including Spring Hills Golf Club, Long 9/Middle 9 Course at Turkeyfoot Lake Golf Links, and North Course at Firestone Country Club.
- There are 12 parks near the city center, including Portage Lakes State Park, Barberton City of Parks & Rec, and Barberton Veterinary Clinic.
- There are 297 churches in or near the city, including Clinton First Church of Christ, St George Catholic Church, and Clinton Church of Nazarene.
- There are 12 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 163 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 15 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 107 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 3.52% of total income, which is significantly higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.53% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 6.88%, which is lower than the national average of 6.97%.
- Ohio has an average state income tax of 2.51%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $70,996, which is higher than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $63,474, which is significantly higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $27,007, which is higher than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $48,600 per year, which are high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $94,535 per year, which are average compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $13,910 per year, which are very low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $44,044 annually, which are low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 9.66%, which is high compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Clinton receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- Clinton has harsh mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has very poor air quality.
- Clinton has a sparse population density of 405.3 people per square mile.
- Residents of Clinton have an average daily commute time.
- The city has a low public transportation ridership.
- Clinton has an average public school quality ranking.
- The city has an average public school safety rating.
- This city has a high graduation rate of 92.33%.