Senior Living in Clinton, Oklahoma
Top zip codes in Clinton, OK: 73601
- Clinton scores lower than the Oklahoma average of 74.
- Clinton scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a low number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 2 hospitals within close range of the city (Integris Clinton Regional Hospital and Phs Indian Hospital).
- There are 9 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including The United Methodist Retirement & Health Care Center, Grace Living Centers - Clinton, and Angelwood Assisted Living.
- There is a high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a very low number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 75.9, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 24 pharmacies within close range of the city.
- The area has an average property crime rate.
- The area has a low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a low percentage of seniors in the population (26% of residents).
- There are 5 golf courses in or around the city, including Riverside Municipal Golf Course, Prairie West Golf Club, and Greens Golf & Country Club.
- There are 5 parks near the city center, including Hargus RV Park, McLain Rogers Park, and Pioneer Pop Site.
- There are 3 churches in or near the city, including First Church of God, First Assembly of God, and Southeast Church of Christ.
- There is 1 mall / shopping center within close range of the city.
- There are 4 grocery stores within the city.
- There are no movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 6 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 1.16% of total income, which is significantly lower than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 0.69% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 7.75%, which is significantly higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Oklahoma has an average state income tax of 4.10%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $60,089, which is lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $42,435, which is significantly lower than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $23,299, which is lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $37,200 per year, which are low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $55,115 per year, which are very low compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $44,341 annually, which are average compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 4.00%, which is very low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Clinton receives ideal levels of rainfall each year.
- Clinton has mild mean temperatures, with comfortable winters and warm summers.
- This city has very good air quality.
- Clinton has a very sparse population density of 76.9 people per square mile.
- Residents of Clinton have a very short daily commute time.
- Clinton has a low public school quality ranking.
- The city has a very high public school safety rating.
- This city has a very low graduation rate of 76.21%.