Senior Living in Clinton, Pennsylvania
Top zip codes in Clinton, PA: 15026
- Clinton scores significantly higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- Clinton scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a high number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 4 hospitals within close range of the city, including Aliquippa Community Hospital, Kindred Hospital-pittsburgh, and Heritage Valley Sewickley.
- There are 22 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including West Hills Health and Rehabilitation Center, Beaver Elder Care and Rehabilitation Center, and Elderly Unit of Supportive Service.
- There is a very high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a very high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 114 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has an average percentage of seniors in the population (29% of residents).
- There are 98 golf courses in or around the city, including Marada Golf Course, Beaver Lakes Country Club, and Ponderosa Golf Course.
- There are 6 parks near the city center, including Leopold Lake Park, Raccoon Creek State Park, and Hillman State Park.
- There are 84 churches in or near the city, including Hanover Presbyterian Church, Hebron United Presbyterian Chr, and Valley Presbyterian Church.
- There are 10 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 58 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 5 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 44 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 3.49% of total income, which is significantly higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.70% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 7.00%, which is higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Pennsylvania has an average state income tax of 3.07%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $80,856, which is significantly higher than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $68,088, which is significantly higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $34,365, which is significantly higher than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $36,900 per year, which are low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,960 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $49,192 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 5.79%, which is low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Clinton receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- Clinton has harsh mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has very poor air quality.
- This city has above average water quality.
- Clinton has a sparse population density of 101.6 people per square mile.
- Residents of Clinton have an average daily commute time.
- The city has a high public transportation ridership.
- Clinton has an average public school quality ranking.
- The city has a very low public school safety rating.
- This city has a high graduation rate of 91.94%.