Senior Living in Clinton, Tennessee
Top zip codes in Clinton, TN: 37716
- Clinton scores lower than the Tennessee average of 72.
- Clinton scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a high number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 4 hospitals within close range of the city, including Methodist Medical Center Of Oak Ridge, Methodist Med Ctr Of Oak Ridge, and Ridgeview Psych Hosp & Center.
- There are 54 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Morning Pointe of Clinton, Golden LivingCenter - Windwood, and The Courtyards Senior Living Oak Ridge.
- There is an average number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is an average number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 76.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 146 pharmacies within close range of the city.
- The area has a high property crime rate.
- The area has a high violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a high percentage of seniors in the population (31% of residents).
- There are 32 golf courses in or around the city, including Tri-County Golf Club, Knoxville Golf Course, and Tennessee Centennial Golf Course.
- There are 11 parks near the city center, including Escapees Raccoon Valley, Cedar Hill Park, and Volunteer Park.
- There are 132 churches in or near the city, including First Baptist Church, Second Baptist Church, and Blowing Springs Baptist Church.
- There are 13 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 71 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 2 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 17 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 1.82% of total income, which is significantly lower than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 0.83% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 9.13%, which is significantly higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Tennessee has an average state income tax of 0.00%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $55,329, which is significantly lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $45,211, which is significantly lower than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $22,578, which is significantly lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $41,250 per year, which are average compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $81,074 per year, which are average compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,860 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $41,138 annually, which are very low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 8.49%, which is average compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is very low compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Clinton receives very high levels of rainfall each year.
- Clinton has mild mean temperatures, with comfortable winters and warm summers.
- This city has very good air quality.
- Clinton has a sparse population density of 305.6 people per square mile.
- Residents of Clinton have a short daily commute time.
- The city has a very low public transportation ridership.
- Clinton has an average public school quality ranking.
- The city has an average public school safety rating.
- This city has a low graduation rate of 83.83%.