Senior Living in Clintondale, New York
Top zip codes in Clintondale, NY: 12515
- Clintondale scores higher than the New York average of 71.
- Clintondale scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 4 hospitals within close range of the city, including Vassar Brothers Medical Center, St Francis Hospital, and Hudson River Psychiatric Ctr.
- There are 32 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Moran\'s Rest Home, The Mountain View Nursing and Rehab Centre, and Wingate at Ulster.
- There is a high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a very high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 80.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 154 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a very low percentage of seniors in the population (23% of residents).
- There are 63 golf courses in or around the city, including Apple Greens Golf Course, New Paltz Golf Course, and Mohonk Mountain House Golf Course.
- There are 11 parks near the city center, including New York City North / Newburgh KOA, Hemlock Ridge Multiple Use Area, and Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park™ Camp-Resort at Lazy River.
- There are 56 churches in or near the city, including St Joseph\'s Church, Beulah Baptist Church, and St Mary\'s Church.
- There are 9 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 99 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 11 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 74 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 5.93% of total income, which is significantly higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.74% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 6.50%, which is lower than the national average of 6.97%.
- New York has an average state income tax of 4.81%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $73,970, which is significantly higher than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $59,327, which is significantly higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $31,891, which is significantly higher than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $45,000 per year, which are high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $140,529 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $48,620 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 3.56%, which is very low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Clintondale receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- Clintondale has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has above average air quality.
- Clintondale has a sparse population density of 310.9 people per square mile.
- Residents of Clintondale have a very long daily commute time.
- Clintondale has a low public school quality ranking.
- The city has an average public school safety rating.
- This city has a low graduation rate of 80.75%.