Senior Living in Clintonville, Wisconsin
Top zip codes in Clintonville, WI: 54929
- Clintonville scores lower than the Wisconsin average of 71.
- Clintonville scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There is 1 hospital within close range of the city (Shawano Med Ctr).
- There are 14 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Kindredhearts of Clintonville, Greentree Health and Rehabilitation Center, and Aster Assisted Living of Clintonville.
- There is a very low number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a low number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 80.0, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 22 pharmacies within close range of the city.
- The area has an average property crime rate.
- The area has a low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a high percentage of seniors in the population (31% of residents).
- There are 25 golf courses in or around the city, including Clintonville Riverside Golf Club, Perry\'s Landing Golf Course, and Shawano Lake Golf Club.
- There are 2 parks near the city center (Tellock\'s Hill Woods State Natural Area and Jung Hemlock-Beech Forest State Natural Area).
- There are 9 churches in or near the city, including First Church of Universal Fait, St Mary\'s Catholic Church, and Trinity Lutheran Church.
- There are no malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 11 grocery stores within the city.
- There are no movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 10 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 4.38% of total income, which is significantly higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.76% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 5.88%, which is significantly lower than the national average of 6.97%.
- Wisconsin has an average state income tax of 4.35%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $49,734, which is significantly lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $41,985, which is significantly lower than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $20,743, which is significantly lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $45,300 per year, which are high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $90,721 per year, which are average compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $17,160 per year, which are average compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $43,472 annually, which are low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 10.69%, which is high compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Clintonville receives low levels of rainfall each year.
- Clintonville has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has average air quality.
- Clintonville has a very sparse population density of 73.3 people per square mile.
- Residents of Clintonville have an average daily commute time.
- Clintonville has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The city has a very high public school safety rating.
- This city has an average graduation rate of 86.62%.