Senior Living in Cloverdale, Ohio
Top zip codes in Cloverdale, OH: 45827
- Cloverdale scores lower than the Ohio average of 76.
- Cloverdale scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a low number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are no hospitals within close range of the city.
- There are 6 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including The Meadows of Kalida, Vancrest of Delphos, and Sarah Jane Living Center.
- There is an average number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 77.8, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 4 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a very low percentage of seniors in the population (22% of residents).
- There are 20 golf courses in or around the city, including Delphos Country Club, Pike Run Golf Club, and Country Acres Golf Club.
- There are no parks near the city center.
- There are 5 churches in or near the city, including St Barbara\'s Church, St Michael\'s, and St Joseph\'s Catholic Church.
- There are no malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 7 grocery stores within the city.
- There is 1 movie theatre in or near the city.
- There is 1 gym or health club in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 2.23% of total income, which is significantly lower than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.06% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 6.88%, which is lower than the national average of 6.97%.
- Ohio has an average state income tax of 2.51%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $71,165, which is significantly higher than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $65,096, which is significantly higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $23,621, which is lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $46,290 per year, which are high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $80,300 per year, which are low compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,080 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $39,468 annually, which are very low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 3.14%, which is very low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Cloverdale receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- Cloverdale has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has above average air quality.
- Cloverdale has a very sparse population density of 38.3 people per square mile.
- Residents of Cloverdale have a very long daily commute time.
- Cloverdale has an average public school quality ranking.
- The city has an average public school safety rating.
- This city has a high graduation rate of 89.85%.