Senior Living in Clune, Pennsylvania
Top zip codes in Clune, PA: 15727
- Clune scores significantly higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- Clune scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a high number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 2 hospitals within close range of the city (Torrance State Hospital and Indiana Regional Medical Center).
- There are 9 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Scenery Hill Manor, St. Andrew\'s Village, and Moorehead Place.
- There is an average number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 54 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a low percentage of seniors in the population (24% of residents).
- There are 66 golf courses in or around the city, including Chestnut Ridge Course at Chestnut Ridge Golf Club, Kiskiminetas Springs School Golf Course, and Indiana Country Club.
- There are 3 parks near the city center, including Saylor Park, Pine Ridge Park, and Indiana Ice Center.
- There are 11 churches in or near the city, including Kitner Charles S, Logan John A, and Homer City United Presbyterian.
- There are 8 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 23 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 4 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 26 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 3.00% of total income, which is higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.51% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 7.00%, which is higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Pennsylvania has an average state income tax of 3.07%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $64,521, which is lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $65,000, which is significantly higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $23,272, which is lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $33,300 per year, which are very low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $96,725 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $14,560 per year, which are very low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $43,472 annually, which are low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 0.00%, which is very low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Clune receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- Clune has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has average air quality.
- Clune has a sparse population density of 122.6 people per square mile.
- Residents of Clune have a long daily commute time.
- Clune has an average public school quality ranking.
- The city has a very low public school safety rating.
- This city has a very high graduation rate of 95.24%.