Senior Living in Clyde, Ohio
Top zip codes in Clyde, OH: 43410
- Clyde scores higher than the Ohio average of 76.
- Clyde scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a high number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 5 hospitals within close range of the city, including Bellevue Hospital, Bellevue Hospital, and St Francis Health Care Centre.
- There are 17 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Clyde Gardens Place, Heritage Village of Clyde, and Willows at Bellevue.
- There is a high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 77.8, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 49 pharmacies within close range of the city.
- The area has an average property crime rate.
- The area has a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a low percentage of seniors in the population (26% of residents).
- There are 35 golf courses in or around the city, including Executive West Course at Green Hills Golf Course, Sleepy Hollow Golf Club, and Twin Lakes Golf Course.
- There are 3 parks near the city center, including Hayes Presidential Center, Young\'s RV Center, and Crystal Rock Campground.
- There are 4 churches in or near the city, including Bellevue Assembly of God, Faith Bible Church of Bellevue, and Church of Christ of Apostolic.
- There are 3 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 23 grocery stores within the city.
- There is 1 movie theatre in or near the city.
- There are 23 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 2.24% of total income, which is significantly lower than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.09% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 6.88%, which is lower than the national average of 6.97%.
- Ohio has an average state income tax of 2.51%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $58,150, which is lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $47,295, which is lower than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $23,121, which is lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $46,290 per year, which are high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $80,300 per year, which are low compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,080 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $39,468 annually, which are very low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 5.96%, which is low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is average compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Clyde receives low levels of rainfall each year.
- Clyde has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has average air quality.
- Clyde has a sparse population density of 198.9 people per square mile.
- Residents of Clyde have a very short daily commute time.
- Clyde has an average public school quality ranking.
- The city has an average public school safety rating.
- This city has a high graduation rate of 89.71%.