Senior Living in Clyman, Wisconsin
Top zip codes in Clyman, WI: 53016
- Clyman scores lower than the Wisconsin average of 71.
- Clyman scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a high number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There is 1 hospital within close range of the city (Uw Hlth Partners - Watertown Regional Medical Ctr).
- There are 24 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Clearview Long Term Care & Rehabilatation of Dodge County, Clearview Brain Injury Center, and Marquardt Village.
- There is an average number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a low number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 80.0, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 19 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a very low percentage of seniors in the population (22% of residents).
- There are 39 golf courses in or around the city, including Windwood of Watertown, Watertown Country Club, and Rock River Hills Golf Club.
- There are no parks near the city center.
- There are 2 churches in or near the city (Pentecostal House of Prayer and Amazing Grace Community Church).
- There are no malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 16 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 2 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 8 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 4.65% of total income, which is significantly higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.85% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 5.88%, which is significantly lower than the national average of 6.97%.
- Wisconsin has an average state income tax of 4.35%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $59,324, which is lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $48,125, which is lower than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $23,155, which is lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $48,930 per year, which are high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $121,545 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $16,900 per year, which are average compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $52,624 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 10.05%, which is high compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 3% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Clyman receives low levels of rainfall each year.
- Clyman has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has average air quality.
- This city has above average water quality.
- Clyman has an average population density of 808.4 people per square mile.
- Residents of Clyman have a long daily commute time.
- The city has a high public transportation ridership.
- Clyman has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The city has a very high public school safety rating.
- This city has an average graduation rate of 88.66%.