Senior Living in Coatesville, Indiana
Top zip codes in Coatesville, IN: 46121
- Coatesville scores higher than the Indiana average of 74.
- Coatesville scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There is 1 hospital within close range of the city (Hendricks Regional Health).
- There are 19 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Autumn Glen, Mill Pond Health Campus, and IVy Trace Greencastle.
- There is an average number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 77.6, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 26 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a low percentage of seniors in the population (27% of residents).
- There are 51 golf courses in or around the city, including Twin Bridges Golf Club, Seven V\'s Golf Course, and Deer Creek Golf Club.
- There are 3 parks near the city center, including Ellis Park, McCloud Nature Park, and DePauw Nature Park.
- There are 15 churches in or near the city, including Stilesville Christian Church, First Baptist Church-Danville, and Danville Christian Church.
- There is 1 mall / shopping center within close range of the city.
- There are 10 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 2 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 8 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 2.38% of total income, which is significantly lower than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.11% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 7.00%, which is higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Indiana has an average state income tax of 3.33%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $73,227, which is significantly higher than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $63,438, which is significantly higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $25,394, which is lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $47,100 per year, which are high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $97,411 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $18,070 per year, which are average compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $45,188 annually, which are average compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 8.43%, which is average compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is very low compared to national averages.
- 2% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Coatesville receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- Coatesville has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has above average air quality.
- This city has very poor water quality.
- Coatesville has a very sparse population density of 96.9 people per square mile.
- Residents of Coatesville have a very long daily commute time.
- The city has a low public transportation ridership.
- Coatesville has a high public school quality ranking.
- The city has a very low public school safety rating.
- This city has an average graduation rate of 88.08%.