Senior Living in Cochranville, Pennsylvania
Top zip codes in Cochranville, PA: 19330
- Cochranville scores lower than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- Cochranville scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a high number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 3 hospitals within close range of the city, including Jennersville Regional Hospital, Coatesville Va Medical Center, and Brandywine Hospital.
- There are 32 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Preston Residence, Jenner\'s Pond, and Twin Pines Health Care Center.
- There is an average number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a very high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 78 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a low percentage of seniors in the population (25% of residents).
- There are 84 golf courses in or around the city, including Inniscrone Golf Club, Moccasin Run Golf Course, and Wyncote Golf Club.
- There are 2 parks near the city center (Yogi Bear\'s Jellystone Park™ Camp-Resort Quarryville, PA and White Clay Creek Preserve).
- There are 85 churches in or near the city, including Cochranville United Meth Chr, Faggs Manor Presbyterian Chr, and Avon-Grove Church-the Nazarene.
- There are no malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 73 grocery stores within the city.
- There is 1 movie theatre in or near the city.
- There are 42 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 4.21% of total income, which is significantly higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.25% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 7.00%, which is higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Pennsylvania has an average state income tax of 3.07%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $89,384, which is significantly higher than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $76,977, which is significantly higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $31,572, which is significantly higher than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $58,626 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $127,750 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $19,110 per year, which are high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $50,336 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 4.58%, which is low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Cochranville receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- Cochranville has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has very poor air quality.
- This city has below average water quality.
- Cochranville has a sparse population density of 160.9 people per square mile.
- Residents of Cochranville have a long daily commute time.
- The city has a very high public transportation ridership.
- Cochranville has an average public school quality ranking.
- The city has a very low public school safety rating.
- This city has a high graduation rate of 90.08%.