Senior Living in Collegedale, Tennessee
Top zip codes in Collegedale, TN: 37315
- Collegedale scores lower than the Tennessee average of 72.
- Collegedale scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a high number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There is 1 hospital within close range of the city (Skyridge Medical Center).
- There are 52 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Morning Pointe of Collegedale at Greenbriar Cove, Greenbrier Cove Club House, and The Lantern at Morning Pointe.
- There is a high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is an average number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 76.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 244 pharmacies within close range of the city.
- The area has a low property crime rate.
- The area has a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a very low percentage of seniors in the population (1% of residents).
- There are 34 golf courses in or around the city, including Honors Course, The, Concord Golf Club, and Council Fire Golf Club.
- There are 11 parks near the city center, including Imagination Station, Veteran\'s Memorial Park, and Enterprise South Nature Park.
- There are 111 churches in or near the city, including Seventh-Day Adventist Church, Apison Baptist Church, and 7 Union of 7Th Day Adventist.
- There are 14 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 96 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 8 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 34 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 2.13% of total income, which is significantly lower than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 0.86% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 9.13%, which is significantly higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Tennessee has an average state income tax of 0.00%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $9,392, which is significantly higher than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $9,248, which is significantly higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $4,636, which is significantly higher than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $41,400 per year, which are average compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $88,983 per year, which are average compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $18,200 per year, which are average compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $41,184 annually, which are very low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 19.75%, which is very high compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Collegedale receives very high levels of rainfall each year.
- Collegedale has mild mean temperatures, with comfortable winters and warm summers.
- This city has below average air quality.
- Collegedale has a very dense population density of 13,530.4 people per square mile.
- Residents of Collegedale have a very short daily commute time.
- The city has a low public transportation ridership.
- Collegedale has an average public school quality ranking.
- The city has an average public school safety rating.
- This city has a very high graduation rate of 100.00%.