Senior Living in Collegeville, Minnesota
Top zip codes in Collegeville, MN: 56321
- Collegeville scores lower than the Minnesota average of 70.
- Collegeville scores significantly lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a low number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 3 hospitals within close range of the city, including St Cloud Va Medical Center, St Cloud Hospital, and Albany Area Hospital.
- There are 25 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Sterling Park Healthcare Center, Heritage Village, and The Legends at Heritage Place.
- There is a high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a very low number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 81.1, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 126 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a very low percentage of seniors in the population (6% of residents).
- There are 21 golf courses in or around the city, including Angushire Golf Course (Par 3 Course at Angushire Golf Course), Veterans Golf Club, and River Oaks Golf Course.
- There are 8 parks near the city center, including Rivers Edge Park, Quarry Park and Nature Preserve, and El Rancho Manana Campground.
- There are 45 churches in or near the city, including St John the Baptist Church, Resurrection Lutheran Church, and St Benedict\'s Church.
- There are 15 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 47 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 3 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 48 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 2.63% of total income, which is lower than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 0.96% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 7.38%, which is higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Minnesota has an average state income tax of 4.79%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's per capita income is $12,023, which is significantly lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $36,336 per year, which are low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $90,710 per year, which are average compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $19,097 per year, which are high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $46,904 annually, which are average compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 4.48%, which is low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is average compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Collegeville receives ideal levels of rainfall each year.
- Collegeville has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has above average air quality.
- Collegeville has a dense population density of 2,316.7 people per square mile.
- Residents of Collegeville have a very short daily commute time.
- The city has an average public transportation ridership.
- Collegeville has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The city has a high public school safety rating.
- This city has a very high graduation rate of 100.00%.