Senior Living in Collegeville, Pennsylvania
Top zip codes in Collegeville, PA: 19426
- Collegeville scores lower than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- Collegeville scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 17 hospitals within close range of the city, including Valley Forge Medical Center And Hospital, Montgomery Cnty Emergency Serv, and Eagleville Hospital.
- There are 126 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Parkhouse Nursing & Rehabilitation, Shannondell at Valley Forge, and Meadows at Shannondell,the.
- There is a very high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a very high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 523 pharmacies within close range of the city.
- The area has a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a very low percentage of seniors in the population (18% of residents).
- There are 164 golf courses in or around the city, including Worcester Golf Club, Skippack Golf Course, and Jeffersonville Golf Club.
- There are 10 parks near the city center, including Evansburg State Park, Pennypacker Mills County Park, and Betzwood Park.
- There are 267 churches in or near the city, including St James Episcopal Church, Augustus Lutheran Church, and St Luke\'s United Church.
- There are 4 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 205 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 17 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 272 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 4.17% of total income, which is significantly higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.29% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 7.00%, which is higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Pennsylvania has an average state income tax of 3.07%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $129,118, which is significantly lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $109,942, which is significantly lower than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $39,088, which is significantly higher than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $58,626 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $127,750 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $19,110 per year, which are high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $50,336 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 5.97%, which is low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Collegeville receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- Collegeville has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has below average air quality.
- This city has below average water quality.
- Collegeville has an average population density of 1,144.7 people per square mile.
- Residents of Collegeville have a long daily commute time.
- The city has a very high public transportation ridership.
- Collegeville has an average public school quality ranking.
- The city has a very low public school safety rating.
- This city has a high graduation rate of 91.63%.