Senior Living in Colleyville, Texas
Top zip codes in Colleyville, TX: 76034
- Colleyville scores significantly higher than the Texas average of 74.
- Colleyville scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 12 hospitals within close range of the city, including Southwest Surgical Hospital, Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southlake, and Texas Health Harris Methodist Hurst-euless-bedford.
- There are 169 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Silver Ridge Assisted Living, Dancing River, and Dancing River .
- There is a very high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a very high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 767 pharmacies within close range of the city.
- The area has a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has an average percentage of seniors in the population (27% of residents).
- There are 107 golf courses in or around the city, including Timarron Country Club, Iron Horse Golf Course, and Cowboys Golf Club.
- There are 24 parks near the city center, including Bluebonnet Hills Funeral Home and Memorial Park, Timarron Country Club, and Boys Ranch Activity Center.
- There are 289 churches in or near the city, including 121 Community Church, First Baptist Church-Colleyville, and Pleasant Run Baptist Church.
- There are 15 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 339 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 26 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 255 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 4.34% of total income, which is significantly higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 2.37% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 7.25%, which is higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Texas has an average state income tax of 0.00%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $198,208, which is significantly lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $160,000, which is significantly lower than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $68,814, which is significantly higher than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $46,722 per year, which are high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $78,475 per year, which are low compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $17,550 per year, which are average compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $43,472 annually, which are low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 4.63%, which is low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Colleyville receives low levels of rainfall each year.
- Colleyville has ideal mean temperatures, with very mild winters and very warm summers.
- This city has below average air quality.
- Colleyville has a dense population density of 1,742.3 people per square mile.
- Residents of Colleyville have an average daily commute time.
- The city has an average public transportation ridership.
- Colleyville has a low public school quality ranking.
- The city has a high public school safety rating.
- This city has a very high graduation rate of 98.34%.