Senior Living in Collinsville, Oklahoma
Top zip codes in Collinsville, OK: 74021
- Collinsville scores higher than the Oklahoma average of 74.
- Collinsville scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a high number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 2 hospitals within close range of the city (St John Owasso and Bailey Medical Center, L L C).
- There are 20 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including North County Assisted Living, North County Senior Living, and Brookdale Owasso.
- There is an average number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a low number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 75.9, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 54 pharmacies within close range of the city.
- The area has a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a very low percentage of seniors in the population (22% of residents).
- There are 27 golf courses in or around the city, including Owasso Golf & Athletic Club, Bailey Ranch Golf Club, and Cedar Crest Golf Course.
- There are 12 parks near the city center, including Holman Seed Farms, Veterans Park, and Funtastic Island.
- There are 44 churches in or near the city, including First Baptist Church, St Therese Catholic Church, and Eastside Baptist Church.
- There are 5 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 21 grocery stores within the city.
- There is 1 movie theatre in or near the city.
- There are 17 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 2.16% of total income, which is significantly lower than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.06% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 7.75%, which is significantly higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Oklahoma has an average state income tax of 4.10%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $70,047, which is higher than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $62,213, which is significantly higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $26,099, which is higher than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $44,340 per year, which are high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $64,788 per year, which are very low compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $46,858 annually, which are average compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 4.38%, which is low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is very low compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Collinsville receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- Collinsville has mild mean temperatures, with comfortable winters and warm summers.
- This city has very poor air quality.
- This city has below average water quality.
- Collinsville has a sparse population density of 252.0 people per square mile.
- Residents of Collinsville have an average daily commute time.
- The city has a very low public transportation ridership.
- Collinsville has a low public school quality ranking.
- The city has a very high public school safety rating.
- This city has a high graduation rate of 92.47%.