Senior Living in Commercial Point, Ohio
Top zip codes in Commercial Point, OH: 43116
- Commercial Point scores significantly lower than the Ohio average of 76.
- Commercial Point scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There is 1 hospital within close range of the city (Twin Valley Psychiatric System).
- There are 43 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Caring Touch of Ohio, Caring Touch Of Ohio LLC, and Blanton Health Care.
- There is a high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a low number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 77.8, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 80 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a very low percentage of seniors in the population (13% of residents).
- There are 66 golf courses in or around the city, including Split Rock Golf Club, The Foxfire Course at Foxfire Golf Club, and Hickory Hills Golf Club.
- There are 3 parks near the city center, including Stages Pond State Nature Preserve, Lou Berliner Park, and Three Creeks Metro Park.
- There are 58 churches in or near the city, including Grace Minestries, Our Lady of Perpetual Help, and Highland Baptist Church Sbc.
- There are 5 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 79 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 4 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 20 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 2.90% of total income, which is higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.19% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 6.88%, which is lower than the national average of 6.97%.
- Ohio has an average state income tax of 2.51%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $89,288, which is significantly higher than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $89,779, which is significantly higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $29,681, which is significantly higher than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $49,350 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $75,920 per year, which are low compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $19,500 per year, which are high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $48,917 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 3.75%, which is very low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Commercial Point receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- Commercial Point has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has very poor air quality.
- This city has very poor water quality.
- Commercial Point has an average population density of 1,467.1 people per square mile.
- Residents of Commercial Point have a long daily commute time.
- The city has a low public transportation ridership.
- Commercial Point has an average public school quality ranking.
- The city has an average public school safety rating.
- This city has a very high graduation rate of 93.56%.