Senior Living in Concord, Georgia
Top zip codes in Concord, GA: 30206
- Concord scores lower than the Georgia average of 72.
- Concord scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are no hospitals within close range of the city.
- There are 8 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Molena Health and Rehab, Pike Manor Residential Living, and Brightmoor Hospice.
- There is an average number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 77.2, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 6 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a low percentage of seniors in the population (24% of residents).
- There are 28 golf courses in or around the city, including Pines Golf Club, The, Beaver Lake Golf & Country Club, and Cedars Golf & Country Club.
- There are 3 parks near the city center, including Big Red Oak Plantation, Mt. Zion United Methodist Campground, and Shenandoah Valley Septic Service.
- There is 1 church in or near the city (Brooks United Methodist Church).
- There are no malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 6 grocery stores within the city.
- There are no movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 2 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 2.05% of total income, which is significantly lower than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 0.77% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 6.50%, which is lower than the national average of 6.97%.
- Georgia has an average state income tax of 5.02%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $60,303, which is lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $53,269, which is higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $19,600, which is significantly lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $36,720 per year, which are low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $80,665 per year, which are low compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $41,184 annually, which are very low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 13.09%, which is very high compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is average compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Concord receives very high levels of rainfall each year.
- Concord has mild mean temperatures, with very mild winters and warm summers.
- This city has above average air quality.
- Concord has a very sparse population density of 53.2 people per square mile.
- Residents of Concord have a very long daily commute time.
- The city has a high public transportation ridership.
- Concord has a low public school quality ranking.
- The city has a high public school safety rating.
- This city has a low graduation rate of 78.21%.