Senior Living in Conley, Georgia
Top zip codes in Conley, GA: 30288
- Conley scores higher than the Georgia average of 72.
- Conley scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a high number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 20 hospitals within close range of the city, including Georgia Reg Hosp At Atlanta, Atlanta Medical Center, and Grady Memorial Hospital.
- There are 176 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including SN T Comfortable Living 2, Jagdeo Home Care, and Lake City Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, LLC.
- There is an average number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a very high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 77.2, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 866 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a very low percentage of seniors in the population (18% of residents).
- There are 85 golf courses in or around the city, including Browns Mill Golf Course, Little Mountain Country Club, and Sugar Creek Golf & Tennis Club.
- There are 24 parks near the city center, including Forest Park Recreation & Parks, Reynolds Nature Preserve, and Zoo Atlanta.
- There are 401 churches in or near the city, including Cedar Grove United Methodist, Living Word United Church-God, and Rock Cut Baptist Church.
- There are 22 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 494 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 27 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 90 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 2.84% of total income, which is higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.04% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 6.50%, which is lower than the national average of 6.97%.
- Georgia has an average state income tax of 5.02%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $59,048, which is lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $55,625, which is higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $21,471, which is significantly lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $36,720 per year, which are low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $80,665 per year, which are low compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $41,184 annually, which are very low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 13.03%, which is very high compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is average compared to national averages.
- 4% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Conley receives very high levels of rainfall each year.
- Conley has mild mean temperatures, with very mild winters and warm summers.
- This city has very poor air quality.
- Conley has an average population density of 1,142.7 people per square mile.
- Residents of Conley have a long daily commute time.
- The city has a high public transportation ridership.
- Conley has a low public school quality ranking.
- The city has a high public school safety rating.
- This city has a low graduation rate of 80.96%.