Senior Living in Conover, Ohio
Top zip codes in Conover, OH: 45317
- Conover scores significantly higher than the Ohio average of 76.
- Conover scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a high number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 2 hospitals within close range of the city (Upper Valley Medical Center and Upper Valley Medical Center).
- There are 17 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Heartland of Piqua, Koester Pavilion, and Troy Center.
- There is a high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is an average number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 77.8, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 34 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a low percentage of seniors in the population (27% of residents).
- There are 44 golf courses in or around the city, including Lakeland Golf Course, Troy Country Club, and Sugar Isle Golf Country.
- There are 3 parks near the city center, including Poor Farmer\'s RV Sales, Service and Campground Inc., Davey Woods State Nature Preserve, and Treasure Island Park.
- There are 27 churches in or near the city, including Fletcher United Methodist Chr, Troy Baptist Temple-Indepndnt, and Alcony Grace Church.
- There are 11 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 25 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 4 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 9 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 2.47% of total income, which is significantly lower than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.14% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 6.88%, which is lower than the national average of 6.97%.
- Ohio has an average state income tax of 2.51%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $75,285, which is significantly higher than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $64,931, which is significantly higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $27,688, which is higher than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $46,290 per year, which are high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $80,300 per year, which are low compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,080 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $39,468 annually, which are very low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 6.96%, which is average compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is average compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Conover receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- Conover has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has below average air quality.
- Conover has a very sparse population density of 47.8 people per square mile.
- Residents of Conover have a long daily commute time.
- Conover has an average public school quality ranking.
- The city has an average public school safety rating.
- This city has an average graduation rate of 88.49%.