Senior Living in Conway, Pennsylvania
Top zip codes in Conway, PA: 15027
- Conway scores higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- Conway scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 5 hospitals within close range of the city, including St Francis Hospital Cranberry, Aliquippa Community Hospital, and Heritage Valley Beaver.
- There are 45 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Rochester Manor+villa, Beaver Elder Care and Rehabilitation Center, and Villa St. Joseph .
- There is a high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a very high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 243 pharmacies within close range of the city.
- The area has a very low property crime rate.
- The area has an average violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a very high percentage of seniors in the population (36% of residents).
- There are 116 golf courses in or around the city, including Ambridge Country Club, Cranberry Highlands Golf Course, and Beaver Lakes Country Club.
- There are 6 parks near the city center, including Three Rivers Paintball and Airsoft, Old Economy Village, and Bradys Run County Park.
- There are 151 churches in or near the city, including Our Lady of Peace Church, St Felix Roman Catholic Church, and New Hope Evangelical Lutheran.
- There are 10 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 96 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 5 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 91 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 3.49% of total income, which is significantly higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.70% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 7.00%, which is higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Pennsylvania has an average state income tax of 3.07%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $52,663, which is significantly lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $44,939, which is significantly lower than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $23,623, which is lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $36,900 per year, which are low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,960 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $49,192 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 3.63%, which is very low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Conway receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- Conway has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has very poor air quality.
- This city has above average water quality.
- Conway has a dense population density of 1,528.5 people per square mile.
- Residents of Conway have an average daily commute time.
- The city has a high public transportation ridership.
- Conway has an average public school quality ranking.
- The city has a very low public school safety rating.
- This city has a high graduation rate of 89.79%.